.

.

Home Theatre Insider Secrets: Expert Reviews and Recommendations
Home Theatre and Movie Projector Image

lcd tv image
plasma tv image
home theatre system image
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Home Theatre | Projectors: Projectors: Why I Love Mine SOOOO Munch

Friday, December 30, 2005

Projectors: Why I Love Mine SOOOO Munch

Movie Projectors Image 2

Projector Kits

Imagine owning your very own "movie theatre" in the comforts of your home, the same high quality movie images you get at the theatres, well it is now possible and has been for years with home theatre projectors!

Projectors have been the movie fantics dream come true, allowing true "cinama" experience with a 100 inch to 150 inch screen projector (Did you notice the image of the projector has a guy in front of the movie? click the image above to see a larger view)

Another great advantage of movie projectors is that its portable, you can't bring your big screen tv to another room (well at least by yourself) or you can't bring that expensive flat screen tv over to your friends house. Thats why projectors are catching up to big screen tv's in sales and demand.

One of the best things I love about my movie projector is I can bring it into my bedroom and project, The Matrix Reloaded, onto my wall or ceiling (yep thats right I can watch my fav, movies in the privacy of my bedroom and project a 150 inch screen movie onto my ceiling!)

Prices for projectors range from $100 and up, mid range projectors are around $1,000, high end projectors could cost $5,000 or more!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save 50% or More on "LCD TV" search for it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home